1. Review the fields on that tab to ensure no required fields are blank.
If you have selected "No" for the following questions, you may need to temporarily select "Yes" in order to review the additional fields below these question to ensure they are not marked red and causing the error. Be sure to set your answer back to "No" once you've reviewed the fields.
- Does your child have any conditions?
- Does your child have any allergies?
- Does your child take any medication for this allergy?
- Does your child take any medication for this condition?
2. If the parent has added any "empty" allergy or conditions to the form, they will need to be removed before the form can be submitted.
An "empty" allergy or condition is created when the user selects "Add Another Allergy" or "Add Another Condition", then sets the "Does your child have any allergies/conditions?" question to No on that new entry. The "empty" entry will have a Remove Allergy or Remove Condition button just above the Does your child have any allergy/conditions? question that is set to No, as seen here:
Click Remove Allergy or Remove Condition to remove the empty entry.