When would you like us to perform the archive and cloning of your Opportunities, immediately or on a specific date?: Immediately or MM/DD/YYYY
Confirm archive all apply to and automatch opportunities (insert # of opps)? Y/N - (If no, please provide list of ID numbers.)
Confirm clone all apply to and automatch opportunities (insert # of opps)? Y/N - (If no, please provide list of ID numbers.)
Confirm archive all renewal opportunities (insert # of opps)? Y/N - (If no, please provide list of ID numbers.)
Confirm archive all flexible opportunities (insert # of opps)? Y/N - (If no, please provide list of ID numbers.)
Please confirm or enter the dates below for your new cloned opportunities - enter N/A if you do not want dates entered at this time and prefer to enter them yourself later.
Internal End Date:
Post Acceptance End Date:
Begin Review Date:*
End Review Date:
*Review Period Start Date*:
For automatch opportunities, ff you add a review period start date to your newly cloned automatch opportunities, there may be specific implications. Please read this and confirm whether you would like the review period start date added to all newly cloned opps, or all opportunities minus automatch opps.
When would you like us to perform the archiving of your General Application/Conditional Applications, immediately or on a specific date?: Immediately or MM/DD/YYYY
Archive ALL General Application/Conditional Applications pool? Y/N
General Application/Conditional Application Start Date - be sure to specify dates below. If the Start Dates are left blank then they will be OPEN as soon as the archive is completed:
Conditional Application(s) (Include the Name of the CA):
General Application/Conditional Application Reviewing - (N/A if you do not review on the General Application/Conditional Application level)
Begin Review Date:
End Review Date:
Confirm clone and archive ALL reviewer groups? Y/N - (can only be done by if all opportunities/General App/Conditional Apps tied to the group are also archived)
Please note that ALL dates can be changed by you at a later time.
- Double check your user messages queue and distribute or delete the messages before we start the cycle over.
- Download your reports to maintain a record of this data post-cycle management: Bulk Actions, Encumbered Funds, Fund Disbursements - Complete View.
Once Customer Support has completed your cycle management, they will contact you to notify you that it is complete, and you can proceed to make any necessary changes that were to occur after cycle management.
After Cycle Management is Completed
- You can always access your archived opportunities via the Opportunities report Complete View found here in your system: https://INSERTCLIENTDOMAIN.academicworks.com/admin/opportunities and please note that you can find your archived General Applications (if they were archived this time around) by selecting Opportunity>General Applications>Applications and then selecting a previous cycle under the Current dropdown box.
- Create a calendar reminder to distribute your archived emails and banners messages from your User Messages queue right before your cycle starts: https://INSERTCLIENTDOMAIN.academicworks.com/admin/messages
- Update your custom text to let applicants know when they can go in to begin applying: https://INSERTCLIENTDOMAIN.academicworks.com/admin/settings/custom_texts
- Locate your Bad Qualifications report that has been placed in your Files area (Site>Files). It lists the opportunities and the qualifications that need to be checked or updated.
- You are now free to make any changes that you need in preparation for your upcoming cycle.