If a member wants to move to a different level in a different membership program, you can:
- Cancel the current membership and sell them a new membership in the other membership program
- To cancel a membership, go to the Constituent record for the member.
- On the Membership tab, click on the Other Tasks gear icon.
- Click on the Cancel Membership option.
- In the Cancellation Reason window, choose the appropriate reason. If you need to add a reason, click on the Spark Notes icon.
- Click Save
For more information on selling a membership in Altru, please see the following Knowledgebase:
How to sell memberships in front and back office