If you do not receive an email from our system, please follow these steps in order to correct the issue:
- Confirm you are entering the correct Blackbaud Grantmaking User ID.
- Most frequently this is your first initial and full last name
- Check your Junk or Spam folders
- Have another user with access to the database confirm the email address on record for your user account by following How can I look up my Blackbaud Grantmaking user account details?
- Work with your IT department to ensure that your email server, proxy server and firewall are not blocking emails from email@example.com
If you are still unable to log in, you may contact Blackbaud Customer Support to request a password reset. This must be authorized by your foundation's Organization Administrator before we can proceed with the reset. To expedite the password reset process, we recommend having your site's Organization Administrator reach out to support directly on your behalf.
The most up to date information about how to contact Customer Support can be found at https://www.blackbaud.com/contact-us/