- If the image is not in the Image Library already, then upload the image to Blackbaud NetCommunity.
- Navigate to Site Explorer > Image Library.
- Search for the desired image.
- Click the pencil icon above the preview to edit.
- On the Properties tab, locate the Image URL section.
- In the top box, enter only the desired name for the image. The existing extension (like jpg, jpeg, or png) will add automatically. The full URL will preview in the field below. (Tip: For best results, use only letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens in the name.)
- Review other settings.
- Click Save.
- Optionally, to confirm the edit, navigate back to Site Explorer > Image Library and search for the desired image. Click on the magnifying glass icon above the preview. A new window will preview the image and the full URL.
- Repeat steps 1 through 9 above for each image URL that requires editing.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.