- Go to Constituents in the main navigation
- In the Recognition grouping, click on Tributes
- Click Add to create a new Tribute
- In the Tribute Type field select the appropriate Tribute Type
- Important! Keep the Tributee field blank. This way we are not connecting the tribute to a constituent
- Click Create Tribute Text. Altru will add the text you selected in the Tribute Type field above.
- Ad the name of the non-constituent person or the event you would like to include in this tribute
- You can connect this tribute to a designation in the Default Designation field if you so choose
- Note: You will not be able to connect this to Tribute Letter as this tribute is not connected to a constituent
Your fields should resemble the same below:
- Click Save
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.