- Navigate to the General Ledger module
- Go to Tools > Options
- Go to the Records tab
- Highlight Post Options in the list on the left
- In the "use these default options when posting from Administration or Journal Entry" section change the drop down value to "Always use this parameter file". If this option is already selected, click the binoculars icon next to the report parameter name.
- Highlight the report that needs to be deleted and click Open
- Select File > Delete
- Click Yes to delete the report parameter
- Select a new report parameter to be used or select a report and change the drop down option to "Use the default Post Report parameters".
- Click Apply
- Click OK
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.