You can attempt to identify the designation in a few different ways:
Option 1 check the Designated Giving Section within the form:
- Fundraising > Donation Management > Designated Giving > from here you can search for the administrative name or sort by designation type.
- Once you click edit you can view the public name and change it.
- Fundraising > Donation Management > Donation Form tab > Edit the Donation form
- Step 3 Design Donor Screens > edit Donation form > Highlight the designation and choose save order and edit selected
- Change List of Designees - attempt to identify based on the order it shows on the donation form on your website.
- One you identify you can edit the public name.
- Right click the component on the donation form. Inspect to view the HTML code or choose view source code
- Find the display word in the code and it will list the option value. The option value is the designee_id.
- Example: <option value="1676">Cancer Research</option>
- Take the id and you can navigate to it and make changes
- Go to the Designated Giving tab > Edit next to any of the designees
- Change the url in the address bar to have the designee_id you identified.
- Example if you identified the designation in the HTML code: <option value="1676">Cancer Research</option>
- This is designee_id 1676, so if the url looked like this: https://secure2.convio.net/mywebsite/admin/Donation2Admin?don.admin=dg_edit&mfc_pref=T&designee_id=1902
- Then you would update the designee_id to be 1676 and result with this url: https://secure2.convio.net/mywebsite/admin/Donation2Admin?don.admin=dg_edit&mfc_pref=T&designee_id=1676
- Click Enter and you will be directed to the designation.