- Open drive.google.com
- Upload your audio file
- Once uploaded, right-click to share and select 'Share'
- Once in the pop-up dialogue, ensure that the link sharing is set to 'Anyone with the link can view'
- Click 'Copy Link'
- Your link is almost ready to use. When you paste it, it will be formatted as follows:
You will need to change 'view' in this link to 'preview'
Next, you will need the code that will generate the player. To do this, place your link in the following code:
src="your link goes here">
This code can now be placed in an embed widget, for example, on a Resource Board page. The results appear as here:
This Google Drive audio player will allow users to jump forward and back, as well as opening the file in a pop-out, which contains additional options to:
- Open with... (list of local audio players)
- Add to My Drive (save the audio file to this user's Google Drive)
- Download (save the file locally)
- ... (More Actions)