- This is only occurring for sites located in the Boston datacenter.
- Users may experience intermittent latency when working in the RE7 or FE7 applications (database view specifically).
Steps for L1/L2:
- Confirm whether any reporting sites are located in the Boston data center via the Client Site Lookup Report, and whether they reported latency starting at 1:45 EST
- Link ALL related cases to this KB.
- Subcases are not needed at this time.
- Let clients know we are aware and are investigating and direct them to status.blackbaud.com for continued updates.
Resolved: User impact was resolved as of 3:50 PM ET on 10/4/18.
- Link ALL related cases to this KB
- Status.blackbaud.com has been updated accordingly
- Use the following Closure Codes when closing related cases:
- Category: Hosting
- Subcategory: Performance
- Resolution: _HST_Subcase
- Root Cause: _HST_Error: Server Config