To do this, some values regarding their names will need to be identical (Grade Plan, Grade Plan Grade).
The Grade Plan Group names can remain unique.
A common value would be, for example, naming all grade plans 'QUARTER 1', instead of 'Q1 Reg, Quarter 1 Honors, and AP Q1'
To ensure you have a common value that you would like to select:
For the Grade Plan:
- Navigate to Academics> Grades> Grading setup> Grade plans
- If a value is not listed that you would like to use for all Grade Plans that need to be in one column, please click '+Add Grade plan' and create one
For the Grade Plan Grade:
- Navigate to Academics> Grades> Grading setup> Grade plan grades
- If a value is not listed that you would like to use for all Grade Plans that need to be in one column, please click the green '+' and create one
To implement these new Grade Plan and Grade Plan Grade names:
- Navigate to Academics> Grades> Grading setup> School year setup
- Select the correct filters for School Level and Grade Plan Groups
- Click 'View' to the right of 'Select Filter Options'
- Click 'View' to the right of the current Grade Plan being targeted (Example: Q1 Reg)
- Click 'Edit' in the top right corner
- Change the 'Plan Description' to the new, common Grade Plan name value created
- Change the single 'Grades/Comments Description' you would like to display to the common Grade Plan Grade name value created
- Click 'Save & Exit'
- Repeat steps 2-8 for each Grade Plan Group that needs to be included in this column on the new Report Card
Now, when the new Grade Plan Grade value is selected on the Report Card Builder, it will include values from all of the different Grade Plan Groups that have these common Grade Plan and Grade Plan Group name combinations. (within the 'Design Form' tab, in a column for a 'Courses/Groups grid' region).