that should not have been included in a batch, you can undo the grants made for those specific items.
To undo the creation of grants for matching gifts or volunteer gifts:
1. In the Organizer, go to the Matching Gifts or Volunteer Gifts folder.
2. From the menu, choose Action > Period-End Processing > Select Batch > A grid displays the existing batches.
3. From the list, choose the batch that includes the grants you wish to undo and click OK > The gifts included in the selected batch are displayed in the Organizer.
4. From the GIFTS menu, choose Action > Period-End Processing > Undo Grants Creation > You are given to option to undo all of the grants for the batch, or only some of the grants.
5. Choose the appropriate option, and click OK.