Teachers may record attendance for previous days by clicking the date forward and backward buttons on the schedule. You'll find this located on the Schedule and Performance tab.
- Go to My Day to see the Schedule and Performance tab.
- Navigate to the appropriate day
- Click Take Attendance next to the class for which you want to record attendance. If all students are present, click the arrow next to Take Attendance, then click All Present.
- Choose the excuse type from the drop down list box next to each student's name, the default for all students is Attended Class
- If you would like to record a comment for the Attendance Manager, you can do so by typing it into the text box under the excuse type (you cannot send a note for students who have attended class)
- Click Save & Exit
Once you click Save & Exit, you will no longer be able to edit attendance for students unless the excuse type was Absent - No Excuse. If the excuse type was recorded incorrectly, you'll need to contact an Attendance Manager to make the change.