Note: The Pushpage Archive content type is currently only available inside Resource Board Detail posts
To create a PushPage Archive Resource Board Post:
- Start from your Core persona.
- Select Communication > Resource Boards.
- Next to View Boards, select the persona you would like to add it to.
- Click +Post.
- Fill in your Title, description, and select Post Cover Goes to: Detail Page.
- Once you select Detail Page, you will then choose a Layout.
- Enter the post Publish Date (required), and Expire Date (not required).
- Select additional Boards to publish the post to (not required).
- Click Save & Create Detail Page.
Once you have created your Detail Page Resource Board Post, you can begin to add content, including the PushPage Archive.
To add the Archive to the Resource Board Post:
- Click the Layout icon (middle icon) in the upper left.
- Drag and drop the PushPage Archive Content Type on to your layout.
- Select the Category (template) from the dropdown menu in the PushPage Archive channel.
- In the PushPage Archive channel, you can click the Settings icon to enter Custom Header Text, or use the Category (template) Title, as well as choosing the Number of Items to display (leaving this field blank will return all items) > then click Save.
- You can add more than one Archive to the Resource Board Post by dragging and dropping the PushPage Archive Content Type on to the post multiple times, and selecting the different Categories (templates) you want to display in each channel.
- Once you've set up your Resource Board Post, you can click the View Page button in the lower left to preview the Post, then click Back to return to editing your post.
- Once you're satisfied with the layout of your Post, click Apply Changes in the lower right corner.
If you've added the PushPage Archive, but your PushPage issues are not appearing, it's likely they do not have a Publish Date. PushPage Issues must have a Publish Date to appear in the Archive.
To add/edit a PushPage Issue's Publish Date:
- Start from your onMessage persona.
- Select Communication > PushPage > PushPage Issues.
- Search for the PushPage(s) using the filters, then click View to update results.
- To the far right of the PushPage Issue, click the Edit link.
- Once in the issue, click the Settings link in the upper left (just below Edit Issue: <<Issue Title>>).
- Under Archive Settings, enter a Publish Date (this is required for the PushPage to appear in the Archive. You can also enter an Expire Date (not required).
- Click Apply.
- Once back on the PushPage Issue, click Save or Save & Exit.