The teacher, or an Academic Group Manager, should follow these steps:
- From the Faculty persona, hover over Classes and select the appropriate class.
- Click the Grade Book tab.
- Click the Display Options button at the top of the Grade Book.
- Under the Display section, check that the assignment not displaying falls in the criteria set:
- Assignment: Assigned or Due - this determines if the Assignment is displaying based on the Assigned date, or the Due date.
- Next, verify the From and To dates. For example, if the Assignment was Assigned on 1/10/2015, but the Display Settings are to display assignments Assigned between 1/15/2015 and 5/31/2015, the assignment will not display in the Grade Book. The From date will need to begin on or before 1/10/2015.
- Once you've updated the assignment Display Options as necessary, click Save & Close.
- If the assignment meets the criteria of the Grade Book Display Options, verify that the assignment is set to Add To Grade Book.