To edit the general info:
- From the persona menu, select onMessage.
- Select Event Registration under Approval.
- Click Edit next to the appropriate form. You will land on the General Info screen.
- Use the following options to update the general info.
Use this link to add the registration form to your site.
- Title: This is the same title that you entered when creating the Event Registration. You can edit the title of the registration here.
- Sign-up Only: Use this checkbox to indicate a sign-up only registration. By checking this box, the system will only collect the number and names of attendees and will bypass the registration items and payment information.
- Get Number of Attendees: Check this box if you would like to collect the number of attendees. Users will enter how many people are attending the event.
- Get Names of Attendees: Check this box if you would like to collect the names of the attendees.
- Max # of Attendees: Use this option to limit the number of attendees for the event.
- Exceed Max Message: If using the Max # of Attendees, you can enter a message that appears once the maximum number of people have signed up for the event.
- Allow Authenticated Users to Register Multiple Times: If checked, users who are logged into your site will be able to submit the forms multiple times.
- Include Donation Field: If checked, users will be able to make a donation. This should not be used for sign-up only registration forms.
- Donation Label: If you select the Include Donation Field checkbox, you will need to include a donation label telling users what the field is for (e.g. Donate to our Event).
- Donation Description: Use this field to include a description about the donation, such as what the donation will go towards.
- SKU #: If a payment gateway is used, enter a SKU number of your choosing. When a transaction is processed, an invoice number will be sent to the payment gateway. The invoice number will contain the transaction ID for the registrant, followed by the SKU number. Some payment gateways have a character limit for the invoice number field; depending on its length, the invoice number could be truncated.
- Description: This is the text that users see on the very first screen of the registration form before they begin to register. So this is where you would enter an introduction, overview, or special instructions.
- Order Placed Text: Use this field to enter confirmation text. Once the user has submitted their registration this is the text they will see on the confirmation screen.
Note: You will not need to set any of these payment options for sign-up only registrations.
- Account To Use: If you are using a payment gateway to process credit card transactions, select the account to use with the form. Payment gateway accounts must first be added in the Payment Processing task before they will appear in the dropdown list.
- Select the payment options you would like to offer: Check the payment options that users can use to pay for the event.
- Other Options: If you accept credit cards to pay for the event, you can require the CVV security number.
- Mail Check To: If you accept checks to pay for the event, make sure to include where checks should be mailed to. You can also include who checks should be made out to in this field.
- Attendee/Registrant Information: Use the radio buttons to determine if attendees or registrants will display on the first page of the registration.
- Dates: You can edit the dates and times that you entered in the initial setup of the Event Registration.