To publish an Assignment Grade:
- From your Faculty persona, go to Classes > select class.
- Click the Assignments tab.
- To the right of the Assignment they want to publish the grade for, click the yellow pencil/Edit icon.
- Scroll down to the Grade Book options, and select Publish Grade.
- Click Save.
Grade Access must also be set to allow users to see grades (if the teacher has checked of Publish Grade). A Grading Manager will want to navigate to:
- onCampus > Settings > Academics > Grade Access.
- Select the appropriate School Year and School Level from the drop down menus.
- To the far right of the Marking Period in which you want to set Grade Access, click Edit.
- To the right of each group (Advisor, All School Advisor, Dorm Supervisor, Parent & Student), set the Access and Display Dates.
- Advisor refers to that student's Advisor.
- All School Advisor means all Advisors, not just that student's.
- Dorm Supervisor refers to that student's supervisor - not all dorm supervisors.
- Student refers to that student only - not all students.
- Parent refers to Parent of that student only - not all parents.
- Once Access is set, click Save & Exit.
If "No Display" is selected for any Group, Teachers will not have the option to display Grade Book grades to that Group.
If "Display" is selected, teachers will have the option to display Grade Book grades, or not display Grade Book grades to that group.
If "Required" is selected, teachers will see that Grade Book grades are being published, and will not have the option to change this. The groups with this access setting will appeared grayed out.
If Display is selected, teachers can choose to display or not display Grade Book grades to those Groups. The teacher will want to navigate to:
- Classes > select class.
- Click the Grade Book tab.
- Click the Display Options button at the top of the Grade Book.
- Scroll down to Access, and check off the groups (ex. Student, Advisor, etc.) which should be able to see Grade Book grades. (Remember: if they are checked off and grayed out, this means display of grades is required. If a group does not appear in the Access section at all, it means the group is set to No Display).
- Click Save & Close.
Once all Access and Publish Options are set, this will allow those Groups to view grades from the Grade Book.