Platform Managers can re-enroll past students to add them to the Student role. Using the Re-Enroll task, Platform Managers can correct mistaken withdrawals, or they can enter a new enrollment year (for example, if a student left the school and is now coming back in a new year).
To re-enroll a past student:
- From the persona menu, select Core.
- Click Edit User Profile Data from the Users drop down.
- Go to the past student's profile.
- Under the System Information channel, click Student Enrollment.
- Click Re-Enroll.
- Leave Include Future Enrollments checked to create all enrollment rows for the student, from the current (entering) grade level to the highest grade level in the school.
- Select Re-Enroll into School Year 20XX - 20XX if the depart date for this year should be removed and the existing enroll date should be retained. This option is useful if the student was mistakenly withdrawn; the student will be re-enrolled at the school as if they were never withdrawn.
- Select Re-Enroll into a new School Year if the depart date should be retained and a new enroll date should be recorded. This option is useful if the student left the school and has returned; the depart information will be maintained as part of the student's record.
- If Re-Enroll into a new School Year is selected, enter the following information:
- Enroll Date: Enter the date the student enrolled in the school.
- School Year: Select the year in which the student is enrolling. Select the current year to add the student to the Student role; select a future school year to add the student to the Incoming Student role.
- Grade Level: Select the grade in which the student will be enrolled.
- Locker # (optional): Enter the student's locker number.
- Repeated: Check the Repeated checkbox if the student is repeating the selected grade.
- Click Save & Exit.
Note: Re-enrolling a student does not automatically re-enroll them in their course sections, athletic teams, etc.