Note: The content will be removed from the Bulletin Board once it has been moved to a Topic.
To add the existing content to a Topic, do the following:
- In the selected course, click on Topics.
- Click the pencil icon to edit a Topic.
If there isn't one on the Topic page already, drag the content type onto the Topic page
- Next, click the green + sign of the content block on the page.
- In the new window, click the underlined Add Existing link.
- Use the drop down menus for School Year and Section to filter for the content needed.
- Select the radio button next to the content to be imported.
- Click Save.