To revert a User's role back to Candidate, do the following:
- In the persona menu, go to onBoard.
- Click on Create New Candidate under Candidate.
- Select the radio button Make an Existing User a Candidate and use filters to search for User (i.e. Role, Grad Year, Last Name, etc.).
- Click Search.
- Click on the User's name to highlight and then click Next.
- Choose the Entering Grade, Entering Year, Checklist, and Admissions Staff (if applicable).
- Click Next.
- Review the Confirm Details section to make all information for the Existing User is displaying as correct.
- Click Save & Exit.