Another best practice is to use the Copy Page feature to start each new page. This way, the Master Layouts are left “clean” for their intended purpose.
Here are the following steps to achieve this:
- In the persona menu, go to onMessage.
- Click Main Site (or Default Site) under Website.
- Under Pages & Menus, click +Create Page.
- In Create A Page window, enter "Blank Page" as the Page Name (do not change Page Type).
- Select Master Layout: Landing Page.
- Set Location button to Landing Page.
- Click Save & Close.
- Find the new landing page created, click on the wrench icon and choose Edit Content.
- Click +Add Row.
- In new window, click +Add Column if you would like to create separate columns for content.
- From left tool bar, select Content to be displayed and arrange on page.
- Select Paintbrush icon to Style and choose Applied Style for each content channel.
- Preview and then click Apply Changes.
- Leave page unpublished.