In order to add residents to dorms, do the following:
- In the persona menu, go to onCampus.
- Click on Dorm under Procedure.
- Expand building names by clicking on the arrow next to the title.
- Click the Manage Residents button for a room.
- Enter the name of the student in the Add a Resident field box or click Add Additional to create a new Add a Resident field and enter student name in the field.
- Click Save.
Note: The Add a Resident text fields in Manage Residents corresponds to the number entered for the room's capacity under onCampus > Settings > Dorm. If more residents are to be added to the room to exceed capacity, click the Add Additional link to create more Add a Resident text fields.