- First, go to Core > School > Years & Terms.
- From the Selected Year drop down, select the school year for the summer term.
- Note the start of that school year.
- Then, go to Core > User/Access > Edit User Profile Data.
- Search for and click on the name of the user to enter their user profile.
- In the System Information channel, click on Student Enrollment.
- Edit the Enrollment row for the summer term in question.
- Change the Enroll Date to the same date as the start of that school year.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.