In this example, Sally Student is currently in grade 11 but will graduate as if she is in grade 12. The instructions below show how to change her current grade level to 12 thereby showing that she skipped from grade 10 to grade 12.
- Go to Core > Users/Access > Profile > Edit User Profile Data.
- Look up and enter the student's user profile.
- Under System Information, click the Student Enrollments link.
- Edit the row with grade 12 and Delete it.
- Edit the row with grade 11 row and change the grade level to 12.
- Click Save & Exit.
- Edit the Alumni Affiliation link.
- Edit and change the Grad Year.
- Save & Exit.