First, disable the course requests tasks for students and parents:
- Go to Core > Users/Access > Profile > Edit User Profile Data.
- Click Manage Roles.
- One-at-a-time, click on the Student and Parent roles (also Incoming Student and Parent of Incoming Student, if applicable).
- Click Tasks on the left.
- Click Edit in the top-right.
- Uncheck the boxes for the Online Signup tasks.
- Click Save & Exit.
Then, set the Signup Begin and End Dates:
- Go to onRecord > Settings > Course Request Setup.
- Select the appropriate School Year, Group Type, and School Level.
- Add a Signup Begin date for each grade level in each term course requests.
- Add a Signup End date for each grade level in each term course requests.
For more information on Online Signup Manager, please visit this article: Where can an online signup manager see a student's course requests?