In order for the Online Signup Manager to view, add, or edit course requests, the signup Begin and End date(s) need to be active dates.
First, disable the course requests tasks for students and parents:
- From the menu in the upper left select Core.
- From Security select Roles.
- One-at-a-time, click on the Student and Parent roles (also Incoming Student and Parent of Incoming Student, if applicable).
- Click Tasks on the left.
- Click Edit in the top-right.
- Unmark the boxes for the Online Signup tasks.
- Click Save & Exit.
Then, set the Signup Begin and End Dates:
- From the menu in the upper left select Academics
- From Scheduling select Requests and Schedules > Course Request Setup.
- Select the appropriate School Year, Group Type, and School Level.
- Add a Signup Begin date for each grade level in each term course requests.
- Add a Signup End date for each grade level in each term course requests.
For more information on Online Signup Manager, please visit this article: Where can an online signup manager see a student's course requests?