Once a user submits a registration form, the Registration software collects and stores the information in the database. This allows Registration Managers to not only access each registrant's information but also to run reports for each event.
To process a registration:
- From the persona menu, select School Website
- Click Events > Registration forms & attendees
- Click Edit next to the form for which users have registered
- Click the Registries link. The screen defaults to non-handled registries. You can view previously handled registries, as well as registries with processed and non-processed payments by using the Status dropdown list box.
- To view the details of a registry, click the registrant's name. The detail screen shows all information the registrant entered while registering for the event. To print an individual registration form, click the Word or PDF icon in the upper right-hand corner of the detail page.
- If you do not have a payment gateway, or are accepting checks or payment from a student account, check Handled next to Payment once payment has been received and/or processed manually. Marking the payment Handled will not handle the registry. Therefore, you must complete the last step here to complete the process. If you do have a payment gateway, the gateway automatically processes credit card transactions and marks registries as Handled.
Users need to have special access to view credit card information in the system.
- When you finished reviewing the registration, check the Handled box and click Save & Exit.