If the Inquiry Source drop down is blank under Create New Inquiry, this is because Inquiry Sources have not been created under Settings in onboard.
Inquiry Sources are a list of references through which families may have contacted schools regarding applying and being admitted to their institution. Common inquiry sources are Phone, Website, Walk-in, Open House, etc.
To create Inquiry Sources, do the following:
- From the persona menu, select Enrollment Management
- Admissions > Admissions Setup
- Under Inquiry Forms, Click on Source
- Click the Add Source
- Enter Sort Order (inquiry source types are listed alphabetically unless a sort order is entered).
- Enter Inquiry Source (i.e. Phone, Open House, Walk-in, etc.).
- Choose Save & Add Another or Save & Exit when all information has been entered.