Days to Default should only be used where there is a gap between terms (such as a winter break between 1st Semester and 2nd Semester). In addition, Academic Term dates should never overlap as this may cause issues in other areas of the system.
To review Academic Term dates and Days to Default, do the following:
1. In the persona menu, go to Core > Settings > School Information > Years & Terms.
2. Change School Level (if necessary).
3. Academic Terms begin and end date fields are displayed on the row of each term next to the Days to Default.
4. If Days to Default is causing terms to overlap, change the number in the display field to 0.
5. Click anywhere on the page to save changes.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.