If a student leaves during an assessment, the system times out, or crashes, upon logging back in, they will see the assessment labeled as "Incomplete". If the Teacher allows a Retake, the Student will need to answer every question from the beginning as their answers will NOT be saved.
To allow a Retake, you must be signed in or impersonating the Teacher of the Course.
- Navigate to the Assignment Center
- Select Student's Assessment
- Click Results on the Students name
- Click Allow Retake
- Click Save
To Allow a continue, navigate to:
- The Assessment, and click into the Assessment Title
- Under the Students name, you will see Allow Continue
- Click allow continue to allow the user to start where they left off
- Alternatively, if you have multiple Users that you wish to allow to continue, click the Allow incomplete students to continue at the top of the Assessment page