Managers can recommend and require courses and activities for an individual student in the student's Academic Profile.
To recommend and require courses and activities in bulk:
- From the persona menu, select onRecord
- Select Procedures > Schedule Maker > Course Requests > More Actions >Enter Requests.
- Select the Year and School.
- Search for the Course(s). In the Type column determine whether you would like to Request, Recommend or Require.
- Under the Length Status column determine whether the request should be listed as Pending or Approved.
- Select Next
- Under Add Students click Add Entire Grade to select all students in a grade level, specific students, student lists, students in particular courses last year or students in particular classes last year.
- Select Add requests/recommendations.