Managers can recommend and require courses and activities for an individual student in the student's Academic Profile.
To recommend and require courses and activities in bulk:
- From the persona menu, select onRecord
- Select the Course Requests under Procedures.
- Search for the students by selecting the appropriate school level, grade level, and/or course. Selecting a grade level or course allows managers to recommend and require courses and activities for an entire grade or course roster. Or search for students by name.
- Click Add Entire Grade to select all students in a grade level; click Add Entire Roster to select all students in a course; or click Add to select individual students.
- Select the appropriate signup period.
- Expand the departments and click Recommend or Require for the appropriate courses/activities.
- Enter an optional note for students/parents/advisors by clicking on the notepad icon next to the selected course/activity names.
- To remove a student or course/activity from the recommended/required list, click the red X. Or click Clear to remove all courses/activities and students from the list.
- Click Apply.