You can find your IP address by going to www.whatismyip.com
Google Analytics Instructions:
- Log into Google Analytics
- Go to the Admin Tab
- Click All Filters
- Give your filter a name
- Select “Predefined” under Filter Type
- Select “exclude” from the first drop down
- Select “traffic from the IP addresses” from the second drop down
- Select “that are equal to” from the Select expression drop down
- Enter the IP address field
- Under “Apply Filter to Views” move “All Web Site Data” to the right column
- Click Save
Note: Google Analytics can change this method at any time. If this does not work go to the Google Analytics Help Center and search for "Exclude internal traffic".
See screen shot below:
- Log into Omniture
- Click the hamburger menu (button with three horizontal lines) in the upper left corner
- Click Admin
- Scroll down and click "Exclude by IP"
- Enter your IP address in the "Exclude and IP address" section
- Click Exclude
See screen shot below.