BB K-12 strongly recommends using domain-based whitelisting. IP address whitelisting is unreliable and will most likely result in white listing content that you did not necessarily intend to allow. The reason for this is that content delivery networks (CDN's), such as the ones that BB K-12 uses to deliver images, videos, and audio files can frequently change their IP addresses and be used by other parties that share the same IP address.
If you have a content filter at your school, please add these domains.
- SchoolPress: schoolpress-blogs.myschoolcdn.com
- Help Panel: cdn.blackbaudcloud.com
E-mail/Spam Filter Whitelist:
Blackbaud uses BBCS (Blackbaud Communication Services) as our email gateway for the domains listed below. We recommend whitelisting by domain, however there are a few IP's you can use to whitelist.
- 188.8.131.52/22 (184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11)
- 18.104.22.168/23 22.214.171.124/24
All other email, such as Notifications, Forgot Password, come from email@example.com
- 126.96.36.199/24 (188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206)
- 220.127.116.11/22 (18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124)
- 126.96.36.199/21 (188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206)
If your school's firewall uses an IP whitelisting system that restricts content access to only specific IP addresses, below is a list of IP addresses that should be whitelisted. Please consider using domain-based whitelisting as this list can change frequently and will cause you to allow access to content not associated with WhippleHill since many IP addresses are shared.