For Academics, managers can also use the Offer Course task to define the credits that should be earned per term.
To offer a course:
- From the persona menu, select Academics.
- Select Requests and schedule under Scheduling.
- Select Offer Course.
- Select the appropriate school year, school level and term using the filters.
- Click on the name of a department to expand the list of available courses.
- Check the box next to each course you want to offer.
- To offer all courses at once, click Select All.
For Academics, an "Edit Credits" button will appear if the "Specify credit per term" option is enabled for the course. Use "Edit Credits" to enter the appropriate number of credits that should be earned.
To un-offer a course, uncheck the checkbox. If a section has already been created, you will not be able to un-offer the course.