To set Password Parameters go to Core > Settings > Security > Password Parameters >
- Select the role(s) you would like to set the Parameters for
- Select the Password requirements and Save.
Please Note: Any password parameters and/or requirements selected within this task will take effect immediately upon saving. This means that if a user's current password does not meet the requirements specified below, the user will be required to change their password to reflect the new requirements at their next attempt to login.
- Additionally, in accordance with PCI compliance, all users with access to credit card information will inherit the password requirements listed below, unless the parameter setting(s) for a role the user is a member of is set stronger.
- Minimum password length of at least 7 alphanumeric characters (must include 1 number)
- Password must be changed every 90 days
- New password may not be the same as any of the last 4 passwords used
- In the case of users who are members of multiple roles with varying password parameters, the strongest combination of parameters will be used to determine their requirements.