- First capture the current Grade Book Grades and Grades for each student in the current course. This can be done through a Grade Book report.
- Remove all grades for this year's students, remove students from the roster, remove sections, and un-offer the course.
- Create a new course in Academics > Scheduling > Requests and Schedules > Department and Courses and give the correct length for the new course.
- Offer the new course, create sections, add students, and re-enter the grades obtained from the old course.
- Inactivate the old course to avoid confusion in the future.
- To do this go to Academics > Scheduling > Requests and Schedules > Department and Courses > Edit > mark the course Inactive.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.