Google Webmaster Tools can be used to control the content that appears as a result of a Google search of your school.
To setup a Google Webmaster Tools account:
- Go to: http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools
- Click "Add a site."
- A pop-up box will display, asking you to Enter the URL of a site you’d like to manage.
- Once you’ve successfully typed in your full website address, you will then be asked to Verify Ownership.
- Follow step one and download the HTML verification file.
- Once this has been downloaded, please attach the file to a ticket in Case Central and ask Support to upload the file to your server.
- Support will notify you once your HTML file has been uploaded, at which point you can verify site ownership.