Check the following to resolve the issue.
There is no logo selected on the Contract Form.
- Go to Enrollment Management > Enrollment > Contracts > Manage Contract Forms
- Edit the Contract that does not display a logo
- Check to see if there is a Logo element added to the the section that the logo is missing from. If not, add a logo element and choose the logo that should be displayed.
Note: Once a contract has been generated these fields cannot be edited.
There is no default logo selected. To select the default logo, go to:
- Core > Settings > Application style settings > Logos and Seals
- Select the logo you wish to use as the default logo/seal
Tip: For proper dimensions and settings, see: Logos and seals settings
- Click the edit icon
- Click and change the default box to Yes