Before creating an activity group section, an Activity Manager must first offer the activity. Activity group sections are the actual activities to which the students and activity leaders are attached.
To create an activity section:
- Navigate to onCampus > Procedure > Activity > Activity Sections.
- Filter the Year, Level and Term you want to add a section for (you can also search by title), then click View.
- To the far right of the Activity, click the blue Create Section link next to the Activity to which you want to add the section.
- Enter the number of sections to create. (Note: the maximum number of sections allowed at one time is nine.)
- Click Add to create the section(s).
- You can then click "Edit" to the far right of each section to set the Identifier, Room, Block and Activity Leader.