If you have the Admissions Manager or Admissions Staff role, you can review and set when a specific staff member will receive a reminder for when an item is due on a Candidate's Checklist.
- Navigate to onBoard.
- Select Settings (gear icon) > Checklist.
- To the right of the Checklist you want to set reminders for, click Edit.
- To the right of each Step you want to set the reminder for, click the yellow pencil/Edit icon.
- From the Reminder drop down, select a reminder option.
- If you select an "X-Days" option, an additional drop down will appear to select the X number of days.
- Click Save.
- If this Checklist is already in use, you will receive the following message:
- There are existing candidates tied to this checklist. The changes made to this checklist can only be applied to candidates who already have this Step on their checklist.
- Select Yes or No to change existing Candidate Checklists.
- Click Confirm.
Checklist reminders will appear on the Calendar under onBoard > Dashboard: