To add an Athletic opponent, you'll need to be an Athletic Group Manager or be impersonating one. Opponents can be added manually or through a data import.
To manually add a new athletic opponent navigate to:
- + Add opponent
- Opponent Name: Enter the name of the opponent
- Conference: Select the conference to which the opponent belongs.
- Athletic Director Information: Enter the name and email address for the opponent's athletic director.
- Assistant Athletic Director Information: Enter the name and email address for the opponent's assistant athletic director.
- Phone 1/Phone 2/Fax: Enter the phone and/or fax numbers for the opponent.
- Address Information: Enter the address for the opponent.
- Click Save or Save & Add Another.
To add an athletic opponent to a game:
- Go to OnCampus
- Group Finder (select the team of your choice)
- Add game or practice
- Add opponent