A candidate’s special relationship information can be found in the candidate information channel of the admissions profile.
To add special relationships:
From the persona menu, select onBoard
Click Special Relationship under Settings, then choose Add
Enter Sort Order and Special Relationship
Choose Save & Add Another or Save & Exit
The Special Relationship task designates the connection a candidate may have to an individual(s) associated with your school. The Admissions Manager can use the Special Relationship task to create a series of check-boxes for the candidate’s admissions profile.
To add a special relationship to a candidate profile:
- From the persona menu, select onBoard
- Use the Find A Candidate Search, or select a candidate from the Recently Viewed/Recently Added tabs
- On the Connections tab of the candidate profile, click +Add New in the Connections section.
- Add Connection and save
Here's a list o the Connections you can add:
- Connection Type: Select if the connection is a relative, or an individual the candidate was referred by.
- Relationship Type: Select the type of relationship the candidate has to the connection.
- Special Relationship: Indicate any special relationships to the
- Name: Connection’s name.
- Maiden Name: Connection’s maiden name.
- Dates Attended: The dates during which the connection attended the school.
- Grad Year: The connection’s graduation year.
- Comments: Comments regarding this connection.