To create Reasons for Declining:
To add a reason for declining admission:
- Navigate to Enrollment Managment.
- Select Admissions > Admissions Setup > Candidate Profile Settings.
- Select Edit to the right of Reason for Declining.
- Enter your Reason for Declining in the "Name" field (i.e. Not enough Financial Aid, Attending different school, etc).
- Check off Active if you want this to be an active type.
- Click Add.
- Repeat this process to add more reasons, or click Save to save and exit.
To manually specify the reason for declining on a candidate’s profile:
Navigate to Enrollment Management.
Use the People Finder search, or select a candidate from the Find a Candidate or Recently Viewed/Recently Added options on the Home page.
On the Checklist tab of the candidate profile, click +Add New in the Decision block, or click Edit (yellow pencil icon) to edit an existing decision.
- Entering Year: The school year the candidate will be entering.
- Entering Grade: The grade level the candidate will be entering in to.
- Decision Date: The date your school made their decision on the candidate.
- Decision: Select the school's decision on the candidate.
- Publish Date: The date and time you want your decision to be published to the candidate/family.
- Expire Date: The date you want your decision to no longer be published to the candidate/family.
- Candidate Decision: The candidate’s decision to attend/not attend the school.
- If the candidate’s decision is “Declined” you will then be able to enter their reason for declining. Reason for Declining only appears here if the candidate’s decision is “Declined.”
- Chosen School: Can select the school the student decided to go to (this data populates from the Transfer/Sending School
- Candidate Decision Date: The date the candidate made their decision.
- Attachment: Add an attachment to the candidate’s decision.
- Comment: Enter any comments regarding the school/candidate’s decision (this is an internal only field - will not be published to candidate)