Platform managers have the ability to give special access to a user to see Social Security Numbers (SSN) and Credit Card Access.
To remain PCI Compliant, a Platform Manager must grant special access to users who need to view SSN, NI, and credit card information in Podium. If you use a payment gateway for Store, Giving, or Event Registration, you do not need to grant users credit card access.
To grant access to these fields as a Platform Manager:
- Navigate to Core
- Select Users > Edit User Profile Data
- Search for the user you wish to give access to and select their name
- Under the System Information block select Special Access
- Check off the the Credit Card Data Access or SSN/NI Access or both.
Note: You cannot view SSN/NI and credit card data while impersonating a user who has special access.
Users who have access to credit card and/or SSI/NI information will time out after 15 minutes of inactivity.
Users with this access must also adhere to the following password parameters:
- Minimum password length of 7 characters, including 1 number
- Password must be changed every 90 days
- New password may not be the same as any of the previous 4 passwords