Yes - onCampus Attach is an iPad app that allows students to submit coursework that they create on an iPad to their teachers.
To sign in, students will need to go to the school URL following this format: yourschooldomain.myschoolapp.com
Once logged in, Students will attach their iPad files to assignments using the iOS Open In feature.
onCampus Attach is available for free in the App Store.
For detailed instructions on how to use onCampus Attach, please view this video. Use the embed code below the video to share this video with others or follow these instructions:
- On the iPad, open the document in the application used to create the document.
- Select the sharebutton.
- Select Open In... .
- In the popup options, select Copy to onCampus Attach.
- Sign in to onCampus Attach.
- Enter the URL for you school's login page.
- Enter the same login credentials you use to login to your school.
- Select the assignment to attach the document to. This takes you to the assignment detail page.
- Click the large green button titled Attach File to Assignment.
- The file appears under Attached Files.
- Repeat the process for adding additional files if the assignment requires multiple files.
- Add text to the Submission Text field (optional).
- Click Submit Assignment.
- Click Save for Later if you're not quite ready to submit the assignment.