When inserting images, files, etc. you want to make sure you do this by going:
- onMessage > Communication > PushPage > PushPage Issues.
- Locate the issue you want to insert content into, and click Edit to the far right of the PushPage title.
- Click the Edit link in the region of the PushPage you would like to add content to.
- From the Insert drop down, select the content you would like to add to the region.
- Once you select the content you want to insert, a window will pop up to make your selections. Select the Available content, Display Options, and Click-Thru Types that apply.
- Click Apply in the upper right corner.
Also, be sure to use the "Paste as Plain Text" option when copying/pasting text into your PushPage to be sure that no extra/unseen HTML comes into the PushPage.