Academics > Classes > Manage Sections
- If a student drops a class and then re-adds the same class, the class will still show as dropped in their student record along with the addition of the class.
- There is no way to record why a course may have been dropped.
- In a List, we cannot remove the dropped course designation for one student, the section must be excluded for everyone on the list or not at all.
- The grade for a dropped class does not follow the student.
- Changing a Section works the same way as changing a class, the grade will not follow the student from the previous section.
- The only way that a course will be removed entirely from a student's record is if Scheduling Error is selected.