Once logged in, they will be able to manage their notification settings.
- Log in, and click your name in the upper right corner, then click Settings.
- From the left hand menu, select Notifications.
- Un-check the categories you would like to be unsubscribed from.
If you have users that do not have the option for Editing the Notifications setting in their account, you can change this by going to:
- Core > Security > Roles.
- Search for the Role that user has/the role you want to give editing abilities to.
- Click on the role.
- From the left in the "Role" channel, click the Tasks link.
- Click Edit in the upper right corner.
- Locate and enable the task called "My Notifications."
- Click Save & Exit.
This will allow the user to manage their own notifications.
Platform Managers can also impersonate a user to manage their notifications on their behalf.