To enable an application fee and/or waiver:
- Go to Enrollment Management
- Admissions > Click Admissions Setup
- Click Application Forms
- Click Edit for the preferred application form
- Select the Payment section
- Click Block Setting
- Select the Payment sectio
- Click Block Settings
- Enter the following information:
Payment Gateway: Select the payment gateway account that should be used with the form.
Payment Options: Select "Yes" for each payment option that should appear on the form.
Application Fee: Enter the amount of the application fee.
Waiver Code: If necessary, enter the waiver code.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Admissions Managers can enable fees on application forms if prospective families must pay when they submit a form. Managers can also enable a waiver code if certain users do not have to pay the application fee.
- To accept payment, Admissions Managers must first set up a payment gateway account and enter the account information in the Credit Card Processing task. Manual credit card processing is not supported.
- The “Payment” section will only appear on an application form if Admissions Managers have established the following settings.