Admissions Managers and Staff can complete an inquiry form on behalf of a prospective student/family. For example, a family may call the Admissions Office, and the inquiry data can be manually collected/entered by an Admissions Manager or Staff.
To create a new inquiry:
- Navigate to Enrollment Management > Admissions > Admissions Management
- From the overview tab, click the button: +Create new inquiry
- Select the appropriate Inquiry Form and Inquiry Source (optional) and complete it
- Assign the appropriate checklist and Admissions Staff member (optional) to the candidate.
- Review potential duplicate candidates. Select New User to create a new candidate record in the database, or select the existing candidate's name to merge the records in the database.
- Enter a username for the candidate (optional).
- Review potential duplicate parents. Select New User to create a new parent record in the database; select the existing parent's name to merge the records in the database; or select Skip to prevent the parent record from being created in the database.
- Enter a username for each parent (optional)
- The candidate profile will be created automatically