The Financial Aid task is used to define the types of financial aid offered by the school.
To add financial aid:
- onBoard > Settings > Candidate Profile
- Expand Financial Aid
- Click Edit
- Enter a Name for the Financial Aid Type (i.e. Need-Based Aid, Grants, Scholarships, etc.), mark active and click + Add
- Click Save
To specify the interview type for a candidate on their candidate profile:
- From the persona menu, select onBoard
- Use the Find A Candidate Search, or select a candidate from the Recently Viewed/Recently Added tabs
- On the Record tab of the candidate profile, click the Edit icon in the Candidate Information section
- If the candidate has requested financial aid, check off the Financial Aid Requested box.
- On the Financial Aid tab of the candidate’s profile, click +Add New, or click Edit (yellow pencil icon) to the right of existing financial aid information to edit/update
- Add Financial Aid
Here's a breakdown of the Financial Aid options you are able to select:
- School Year: School year the financial aid is for.
- Date Requested: Date the candidate requested financial aid.
- Financial Aid Type: The type of financial aid the candidate is requesting.
- Decision: The school’s decision on the candidate’s requested financial aid.
- Amount Granted: The amount of financial aid granted to the candidate.
- Decision Date: The date the financial aid decision was made.
- Publish Date: The date when the financial aid decision will be published to the candidate/family.
- Expire Date: The date when the financial aid decision will no longer be published to the candidate/family.
- Candidate Decision: The candidate’s decision regarding the financial aid.
- Candidate Decision Date: The date of the candidate’s decision regarding financial aid.
- Financial Aid Forms Received: Check this box if the candidate’s financial aid forms have been received.
- Financial Aid Forms Received Date: The date the candidate’s financial aid forms were received.
- Amount Qualify: The amount of financial aid the candidate qualifies to receive.
- Family Income: The candidate’s family’s income.
- Expected Contribution: The amount the candidate/family is expected to contribute to the candidate’s tuition.
- Attachment: Add attachments.
- Comment: Add comments regarding the candidate’s financial aid.